OF SALE FOR THE ONLINE STORE AT WWW.STORE.3WORK.BG
1. STORE.3WORK.BG site is a project of “3K STUDIO” Ltd, registered under the Commercial Act and the Commercial Register Act, duly registered in the Registry Agency, in the Commercial register under UIC: 200403882, hereinafter referred to as the Company or with the name of the site STORE.3WORK.BG.
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone: 0887447657.
• Mailing address: Bulgaria, Sofia city, 1304 Sofia, Strelbishte district; 106, Nishava Street.
2. These General Terms and Conditions regulate the relationship between the online store STORE.3WORK.BG and its Users / Customers. By clicking on any item in the online store, you automatically agree with these General Terms and Conditions.
3. The site is an online platform through which Products / Goods are offered to the users.
4. The User of the Site declares that he/she agrees with the rules for data protection and with these General terms and Conditions of Use of the site and is obliged to respect them.
5. Orders of goods can be accepted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
6. The contract of sale between the store.3work.bg and the Customer shall be deemed to be concluded at the moment of confirmation of the order made by the Customer.
7. The following expressions have the meanings specified below in these General Terms and Conditions, unless explicitly stated otherwise:
• The “Web site” or “site” means a set of Web pages and other files associated with each other under the domain STORE.3WORK.BG;
• The “Web page” means a combination of different blocks of text, hyperlinks to other pages and multimedia effects in a file format HTML (hyper-text markup language), which is identified with http protocol. Each page can contain a combination of text and images;
• The “User” means any person who accesses the site directly by entering the name of the site in his/her browser or through redirection from other sites;
• The “Customer” means the user of the site, who has benefited from a specific product offer presented on the site;
•The “Product” – the term has the meaning of “goods” within the meaning of § 13, item 13 of the Supplementary Provisions to the CPA: an item, which is described by its basic characteristics, image and sales price.
• The “online” store is the virtual store with electronic address: www.store.3work.bg.
• Under “CPA” is meant Consumer Protection Act.
8. The registration procedure on the website is absolutely free and voluntary. Registration is required only for shopping through the online store. The site can be viewed by the users freely without any registration required. To register you need to fill out a registration form.
Fields that should necessarily be filled out are marked with an asterisk.
• E-mail address*
• Password confirm *
• Contact telephone number
• Select area
• Delivery address
9. Upon successful registration the user receives a confirmation via e-mail, after which he/she can sign in his/her user profile on the site.
10. By electronic purchase order from the online store can be purchased only those goods which the system allows to be added to the shopping cart of the user. All the information about the offered for sale goods through the online store including, but not limited to technical specifications, warranty terms, methods of use, etc. is provided by the manufacturer, respectively importer of the product, as “3K STUDIO” bears no responsibility in case of provided false, incorrect or inaccurate information or accurate information presented in a misleading way in discrepancies between actual and real situation as well as typographical errors.
11. All prices presented on the site are in EURO and are valid solely at the time of their publication. Store.3work.bg reserves the right without notice to change them at any time. Prices of goods presented on the site are final for a single item and include all taxes and fees without the cost of delivery, which is further specified in the purchase order form.
12. Any order for purchase from “3K STUDIO” Ltd. through the online store shall be submitted and carried out in fulfillment of the General Terms and Conditions. In case of a dispute whose will is bound by the text of these General Terms and Conditions, for contracting party is considered the person who paid the price of the goods ordered for purchase.
13. The customer submits the order by filling out the electronic purchase order form published on store.3work.bg. In the purchase order he/she should necessarily indicate the delivery address, email address and contact telephone number.
14. “3K STUDIO” Ltd does not guarantee the availability of the ordered items. Each item has a description of the time required for production. Failing to fulfill its duties, for any reason that it will be delayed by the time for production, the store.3work.bg is obliged to notify the Customer of this within 7 / seven / working days after the receipt of the purchase order at the indicated by him/her email address or contact telephone number.
15. In case the ordered by the Customer goods are available, store.3work.bg should confirm the order by phone or by email.
16. With the purchase order, the Customer selects the product and the quantity.
17. The next step is selecting a delivery. The Customer should specify the exact address for delivery if it is not specified in advance in the registration form.
18. The final stage of the purchase order is payment. The payment is done by the following types of payment methods:
• online transfer to the bank account of “3K STUDIO” LTD for customers who have online banking;
• cash payment at a branch of a randomly selected commercial bank to the bank account of the “3K STUDIO” LTD.
• electronic payment by debit or credit card through PayPal.com.
• electronic payment by debit or credit card through ePay.bg.
19. Pursuant to Art. 55, para. 1 of the CPA the Buyer, who has the status of a consumer under the CPA, has the right to withdraw from a distance contract concluded without compensation or penalty and without giving any reason within a period of seven working days returning the ordered goods under the following conditions:
• The User (Customer) to inform in advance in written store.3work.bg, at the following email address: email@example.com, that pursuant to Art. 55, para. 1 of the CPA he/she disclaims the contract compulsory indicating when he/she will return the goods. The same can be returned only to the following address: Bulgaria, Sofia city, 1304 Sofia, Strelbishte district; 106, Nishava Stree for “3K STUDIO” LTD. The paid by the Customer amount shall be refunded to the account through which the goods were paid after an inspection and acceptance of the goods is made by the store.3work.bg. The goods will be accepted only if they have not already been installed or they have no traces of use.
• The goods are returned in person by the user (Customer) or by an authorized by him/her person with a written authorization with notarized signature to the referred above address.
• The original manufacturer’s packaging of the goods should not have been removed and the integrity of the placed by the store.3work.bg stickers should not have been compromised.
• All transport and other costs for the returning of the goods are fully paid by the user (Buyer). Until the return of the goods to the store.3work.bg by the user, the risk of their eventual destruction or damage is the sole responsibility of the user. If the user makes use of his/her right under Art. 55, para. 1 of the CPA provided that he/she has fulfilled the above-mentioned conditions, the store.3work.bg is obligated to reimburse the cost paid by him/her by bank transfer within seven working days of the receipt of the goods.
20. In case the requested product is available, it is delivered to the provided by the Customer Delivery address within 3 / three / – 20 / twenty / days, except the cases under item 14 of the General Terms and Conditions.
21. The period under the above item starts from the moment the product is paid.
22. The method of delivery is chosen by the Customer when the purchase order is being prepared.
23. Store.3work.bg / or the Courier / is not responsible for the loading and unloading of the goods at delivery but the recipient of the goods.
24. The ordered item is delivered properly packed according to its type and transport supply.
25. Any item may be returned or replaced within 7 days from the date of purchase.
26. In case the Customer indicates as a payment method a transfer to a bank account by a debit or credit card and does not make such a payment, then store.3work.bg is under no obligation to supply the requested product.
27. As a User, You can reject the received goods within 7 days from the date of receipt of the goods, according to Art. 50 of the CPA, in the event that they have not been used, the packaging is intact, the goods are in the condition in which they were received and under the conditions of the Art. 55 of the CPA. Receipt must also be preserved. Transport and other costs for receiving and returning the goods are at the expense of the Customer.
28. The Seller is not responsible for delays in case the same is due to the Supplier or the Courier.
29. When false or inaccurate data has been provided for the delivery of the goods, the Seller is exempt from any liability and any obligations to perform his contractual obligations.
30. When the Customer is not found at the given address or the same has not provided access for the receipt of the goods, the Seller is exempt from the obligation to deliver the purchased goods.
31. When the Customer refuses to accept the ordered goods, his/her refusal is considered as groundless and the same is obliged to pay the costs of delivery and return of the goods to the Seller
32. When the goods do not correspond to the ordered ones, the Customer should notify the Seller within 24 hours of their receipt, in which the same will be replaced with the ordered ones, as in this case the transport costs are paid by the Seller.
33. Returns of purchased goods through the online store are subject to the rules of the Consumer Protection Act. Complaints are accepted through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
34. When finding a defective product, you can make a return under Art. 123 of the CPA, within 24 hours of its receipt. The goods must be with intact commercial appearance, unused, to be in its original packaging and with attached receipt as well as with a protocol establishing the non-compliance of the goods with the contract. In this case we commit to replace the same with another one or to refund the amount you paid for the goods, according to Art. 55 of the CPA, in which case the transport and other costs are paid by the seller.
35. All goods are carefully checked for defects before being sent, which guarantees the quality of the customer service. Immediately after receiving the purchase the User or the authorized person (this is the person who is not the holder of the registered purchase order form on the site, but who accepts and signs the received items on his/her behalf at the registered address from the supplier / courier) must review it and in case of any damages resulted during transportation, to report to the Seller. In this case the Seller is not responsible for the servicing of this product.
36. Any customer or User has the right to review and order the presented goods on the online store STORE.3WORK.BG.
37. To purchase goods from our site, you should:
• Be at least eighteen(18) years old;
• Have filled out correctly the electronic purchase order form;
• Specify a precise and valid telephone number and address for delivery;
• Pay the price of the goods;
• Pay the delivery costs;
• Provide access and is available to receive the goods.
• Receive the goods.
• Do not submit fake orders or other information;
• Respect the Bulgarian legislation, applicable foreign laws, these General Terms and Conditions, Internet ethics, rules of morality and decency;
• Do not violate any foreign material or immaterial rights;
• Do not impersonate another person or a representative of a legal person or a group of people who you are not authorized to represent, or otherwise mislead third parties about your identity or affiliation to a certain group of people.
38. Each individual purchase order made by the Customer to the Seller is considered as a separate contract. It is assumed that any person who has paid the price of the ordered goods for purchase has expressed a willingness to be bound by the text of these General Terms and Conditions.
39. Each customer has the opportunity to order several items and receive them in a single consignment.
40. Every User or customer has the right to be informed of his/her order.
41. Every customer is fully responsible for maintaining the secrecy of his/her personal account – username and password. In case of suspected access to the same by another person, he/she is obliged to immediately notify the Seller. If other people become aware of the user’s password, he/she must promptly and immediately inform the team of STORE.3WORK.BG, so that timely measures can be taken to prevent abuse. “3K STUDIO” Ltd is not liable for any damages to the User resulting therefrom if the User does not promptly inform the Company.
42. At the time of registration and creation of the User’s profile, he/she agrees with these General Terms and Conditions of use of the STORE.3WORK.BG. This happens automatically by pressing the buy button. Under the provisions of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act this is a valid statement of the User, leading to binding consequences.
43. Upon occurrence of a controversial situation regarding the validity of a submitted purchase order and payment of its price and when the User is subject to prior acceptance of the General Terms and conditions of use of the site, then the payment made by the holder of the user profile through which the purchase order had been submitted will be considered as valid.
44. To purchase a certain product, the User needs to sign in his/her user profile and then make a purchase order by clicking on the buy button. The user then chooses on his/her own the most convenient for him/her payment method.
45. “3K STUDIO” Ltd. has the right to retain information and materials placed on the site STORE.3WORK.BG.
46. “3K STUDIO” Ltd. has the right to suspend, modify and add items at any time with no further notification of its Users. The site and its administrators reserve the right to make promotional discounts at any time, as well as to remove them.
47. The Seller is obliged to examine the goods carefully before sending them to the customer, which is a guarantee for good service.
48. “3K STUDIO” Ltd. may request additional confirmation for the purchase of goods, including phone contact, email address. If the required above information is not provided, this automatically results in the cancellation of the order with or without additional notice.
49. The Seller is obliged to send the goods within the specified period. The same cannot be held liable when the delay is due to the supplier / courier.
50. “3K STUDIO” Ltd reserves the right to make changes or additions to the General Terms and Conditions of use of the site at any time without prior notice.
51. “3K STUDIO” Ltd. has the right to modify at any time any information which is on the website, as well as to change and complement the site content, to remove or add new items.
52. STORE.3WORK.BG administrators have the right to remove without notice the profile as well as to restrict the future access of the User who violates the general rules of use of the site or in any way disturb the normal operation of the site, or in any other case which the team of STORE.3WORK.BG deems it appropriate.
53. “3K STUDIO” Ltd. is not liable for damages:
• which occurred during temporary or prolonged unavailability of the online platform of the site for reasons that are not a consequence of a guilty behavior of employees of the site.
• which occurred due to a guilty behaviour of the User regarding his/her failure to store his/her unique voucher code, personal settings and passwords to the site so as to avoid third party access to them. STORE.3WORK.BG is not responsible for any lost data during the transmission of information on the Internet.
54. The Seller protects the personal data of the User of which he/she becomes aware when filling out the electronic form for making a purchase order, as this obligation shall cease if the customer has provided false data.
55. Subject to the applicable law and the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions, the Seller may use the personal data of the Customer exclusively for the purposes specified in these General Terms and Conditions. Any other purposes for which the data is used will be consistent with the Bulgarian legislation, its applicable acts, Internet ethics, rules of morality and decency.
56. The Seller is obliged not to disclose any personal information about the Customer to third parties – companies, individuals and others, except in cases when the same information is required by state authorities or officials, who according to current legislation are entitled to demand and collect such information. In this case the Seller is obliged by law to provide information.
57. Accepting the General Terms and Conditions of Use of the site, the user agrees that with a view to his/her full service he/she is required to provide his/her personal information. Under the registration on the site the User is explicitly consent to provide his/her personal data and that the same can be used for the specified above purposes.
58. The user agrees that if at any time he/she decides to delete his/her website user profile, STORE.3WORK.BG has the right to preserve his/her personal data.
Company “3K STUDIO” Ltd is a registered data controller at the Commission for Personal Data Protection. Privacy of your personal data is important to us and we want you to feel good and at ease when you visit our site STORE.3WORK.BG.
59. Company “3K STUDIO” Ltd owns all rights to the entire website, as well as the descriptions, pictures and all of its elements. When copying or using any element of the site STORE.3WORK.BG without our permission, violators are subject to penalties under the Copyright and Related Rights Act.
For matters outstanding of these General Terms and Conditions shall apply the provisions of the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria.